Can I be exempt from providing evidence of my English language proficiency?

This programme is taught completely in English language. You must show evidence of your proficiency in English if you are not from a majority English speaking country. Also please note that under UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration) regulations, all international students (non-EU) who are not from a majority English speaking country or have obtained a degree from a university in a majority English speaking country, are required to take an English Language proficiency test to a required level. There are no exceptions. You are not able to gain entry to the UK and obtain a student visa without having the test certificate. Information on the different types of proficiency test which we can accept and the required scores can be found on our website.

For 2022 entry see full details at the information page for English language requirements.


Date: April 2, 2018 11:20 am


Categorised in: