Do you have examples of equivalent national degrees (for 2017 entry)?
You can check your country-specific requirements on our country information pages. You need to look for the postgraduate taught entry requirement.
- Austria: Austrian Diplomstudium/Magister or Bachelor Degree with a score of 2 (Gut) or better
- Czech Republic: Czech with a minimum grade of 1.5 or B (Velmi Dobre)
- France: French Licence or Bachelors Degree with a grade of 12/20 or better
- Germany: German Magister Artium or Bachelor Degree, with a Gut (2.5 or above)
- Italy: Italian Laurea with 104-106 out of 110 overall, with 28/30 for core courses
- Netherlands: Dutch Doctoraal/Bachelor Degree with a grade of 7.0 (Ruim Voldoende) or better
- Poland: Polish Licencjat/Inzynier or Bachelors with a grade of 4 (Dobry) or better
- Spain: Spanish Licenciado / Título de Ingeniero / Título de Arquitecto or Bachelors Degree with a grade of 7.0/10 or Notable (Very Good)
- Sweden: Swedish Kandidatexamen or Bachelors Degree with Väl godkänd (VG) – Pass with Distinction
- Canada: Final GPA of 3.0 or 80% or B+ or 6.5 out of 9, or better
- Brazil: a Bacharel / Licenciado / Professional title with a score of Bom (7.0-8.9) overall
- USA: Bachelor Degree with a minimum GPA 3.0
- Australia: a 2:1 Bachelor Degree with Honours
- New Zealand: a Bachelor Degree with Honours at a Grade B+ (2:1)
- Nigeria: a Bachelor Degree with Honours with a 2:1/60-69%/GPA of 3.0 from Public Universities and GPA of 3.5 from Private Universities
- Kenya: a Bachelor Degree with Honours with a 2:1/B/60-69%
- South Africa: Bachelor Degree with Honours with a 2:1/70-74%
- China: Please see our website for a list of all accepted institutions and required scores
- Indonesia: Sarjana I (S1) or Diploma IV (D4) from an A accredited institution with a GPA of 3 for A accredited programmes or GPA of 3.5 for B Accredited programme or a GPA of 3.5 from a B accredited institution with an A accredited programme
- India: Bachelor Degree from Indian central, state or leading deemed and private universities. Ordinarily applicants must have achieved a minimum cumulative 1st division or better across all years of their studies and all applications are considered on a case by case basis.
- Pakistan: a Bachelor Degree with Honours with Division 1/60% overall average or an overall GPA of 3 (must be a 4 year degree)
Date: April 2, 2018 11:18 am